Reasonably priced laptop to play Sims 3 in high quality?
I Love Escargot
Hi! I'm looking for a laptop that I would be able to play Sims 3 in high/very high quality.
1. What is your budget?
Probably around $500... the cheaper the better. :P
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
No preference, but it can't be too small. My current one is 16.9in but I don't mind downgrading a bit.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
I don't really have a preference.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I don't really get this question, sorry... I think a portable, though.
5. How much battery life do you need?
Anything is fine.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Sims 3 - High or Very High
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Schoolwork and surfing the web, graphic design/art
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
I don't really have a preference
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I like amazon.com, lol. But it doesn't really matter.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
For as long as possible, at least a couple of years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
I don't really know what this means?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't have a preference
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
First of all, I apologize in advance because I know little to nothing about computers/computer buying, hence my vague answers.
I currently have a laptop that has a graphics driver that crashes every time I play Sims 3. It's an HP G72 Notebook PC with an Intel Core i3 CPU Processor, and an Intel HD Graphics Card. I received the laptop as a birthday present last year, so I didn't really have any say in buying it, haha. It also overheated often until I bought a laptop cooler. Anyway, I am just looking for basically a stable laptop that I will be able to play Sims on as well as do schoolwork and surf the net.
I found this site browsing Google so I'm not really familiar with it... hopefully I'm posting in the right place, lol. >__> Thanks so much in advance for any responses!
Last replyBest Answer
More aboutreasonably priced laptop play sims high quality