Needed: Centuri Eagle Schematics

Does anyone have a scan of the schematics for Centuri's Eagle? I have the
reference manual, but not the schematics.

Did a google - last time someone asked for these was in 2001 and there were
no replies with scans back then. I'm hoping someone found or scanned them in
the past 4 years. :)

Thanks!
-roy-
1 answer Last reply
More about needed centuri eagle schematics

    :
    : Did a google - last time someone asked for these was in 2001 and there were
    : no replies with scans back then. I'm hoping someone found or scanned them in
    : the past 4 years. :)

    I have them... but it's virtually the same as galaxian, and the schems
    in the manual are too fine/light to scan well, so I never bothered.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Games Video Video Games