WTB: Dallas Key for Megatouch XL

Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2005 9:27:36 PM

Got around to working on the Megatouch I have and it is completely missing
the Dallas Key. This is for a Megatouch XL, so please let me know what you
have and what you are asking.

Thanks,
Brian
Will even take upgrade kits or complete working boardsets!!
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 10:47:14 AM

Check this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6173...

Or LMK what you need........Email: nisann@gmail.com
Thanks

Brian Morris wrote:
> Got around to working on the Megatouch I have and it is completely
missing
> the Dallas Key. This is for a Megatouch XL, so please let me know
what you
> have and what you are asking.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
> Will even take upgrade kits or complete working boardsets!!
Anonymous
September 7, 2009 4:49:22 PM

Hi I have a mega touch max key SA3031-01 e-mail if still interested. Also looking for a force 2008 key thank you profpinball
!