WTB: Dallas Key for Megatouch XL

Got around to working on the Megatouch I have and it is completely missing
the Dallas Key. This is for a Megatouch XL, so please let me know what you
have and what you are asking.

Thanks,
Brian
Will even take upgrade kits or complete working boardsets!!
2 answers Last reply
More about dallas megatouch

    Check this:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6173144730&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    Or LMK what you need........Email: nisann@gmail.com
    Thanks

    Brian Morris wrote:
    > Got around to working on the Megatouch I have and it is completely
    missing
    > the Dallas Key. This is for a Megatouch XL, so please let me know
    what you
    > have and what you are asking.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Brian
    > Will even take upgrade kits or complete working boardsets!!
  2. Hi I have a mega touch max key SA3031-01 e-mail if still interested. Also looking for a force 2008 key thank you profpinball

Games Video Video Games