All Drives, A; and D: will not read disks

Draig

Distinguished
May 4, 2005

Hi, hope someone can help.

For some reason on my other PC, all of a sudden, none of my drives will read
data from media.

floppy drive and CD/DVD drives will no longer read what is put in? C: drive
functions as normal.

Any suggestions?

Resources for troubleshooting DVD problems in Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308012

Q321641 - How to Troubleshoot Issues with Reading CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and DVD Discs:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q321641

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509