Another Dual Boot Question

I'm wondering about graphics drivers. I have a GeForce. Alresdy have
WIN98se on one drive. When I put XP on the new drive, Will it
automatically use the same drivers? Will I have to install the drivers
on the XP drive? Also Nvidia shows downloads for WIN 98 as well as for
XP. Are they different? Thanks.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

SE and XP are totoally separate - whatever you install for one will have to
be installed for the other, drivers, programs, updates, etc.