Another Dual Boot Question

May 4, 2005 8:47:03 PM

I'm wondering about graphics drivers. I have a GeForce. Alresdy have
WIN98se on one drive. When I put XP on the new drive, Will it
automatically use the same drivers? Will I have to install the drivers
on the XP drive? Also Nvidia shows downloads for WIN 98 as well as for
XP. Are they different? Thanks.

More about : dual boot question

May 4, 2005 8:47:04 PM

SE and XP are totoally separate - whatever you install for one will have to
be installed for the other, drivers, programs, updates, etc.

!