TECH: DATAIO 29A

Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2005 5:46:27 AM

Does anyone have any info on the self-test of a FLUKE 29A (or perhaps
rom images for it).

My "working last time used" 29A just beeps incessantly when turned on
and doesn't display anything on the screen. Do I need to have a unipak
installed to get it to do anything? I found the manual, but for 101
pages, there's very little content.

Thanks for any info.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

More about : tech dataio 29a

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 8:15:54 AM

:
: My "working last time used" 29A just beeps incessantly when turned on
: and doesn't display anything on the screen. Do I need to have a unipak
: installed to get it to do anything? I found the manual, but for 101
: pages, there's very little content.

Quick thanks to Mark Hooks for the reply.

His 29A does the same thing with no programmer pack installed, so I'll
dig up a unipak and try again :)

--
!