Explorer.exe - Application Error

I am getting the following message every time I close out a windows explorer
window....

The instruction at "0x77f68328" referenced memory at "0x1000a2d8". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

My windows XP Pro is fully up to date and I also ran a virus scan as well as
a spy/adware scan! This is so annoying any help is aprecieated!!!!

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer application error

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
    2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "ajtessin" <ajtessin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80E5FCAA-9F3C-407D-872A-9AB948B9D7DC@microsoft.com...
    >I am getting the following message every time I close out a windows explorer
    > window....
    >
    > The instruction at "0x77f68328" referenced memory at "0x1000a2d8". The
    > memory could not be "read".
    >
    > Click on OK to terminate the program
    > Click on CANCEL to debug the program
    >
    > My windows XP Pro is fully up to date and I also ran a virus scan as well as
    > a spy/adware scan! This is so annoying any help is aprecieated!!!!
    >
    > Thanks

Windows XP