Explorer.exe - Application Error

I am getting the following message every time I close out a windows explorer
window....

The instruction at "0x77f68328" referenced memory at "0x1000a2d8". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

My windows XP Pro is fully up to date and I also ran a virus scan as well as
a spy/adware scan! This is so annoying any help is aprecieated!!!!

Thanks

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509