Wanted cellphone for emergency use

Last response: in Network Providers
June 6, 2004 10:42:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale.misc,tor.forsale (More info?)

University student looking for a good working, small phone that I can
use on prepaid ( preferably Fido). It's for emergency use. Less than
$30 or best offer. Contact me please! Pick up downtown.
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 9:14:05 PM

campagna_di_sogni@sympatico.ca (Josephine) wrote in message news:<a7314522.0406060542.7e8ff225@posting.google.com>...
> University student looking for a good working, small phone that I can
> use on prepaid ( preferably Fido). It's for emergency use. Less than
> $30 or best offer. Contact me please! Pick up downtown.

Downtown, which city?
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 12:36:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale.misc,tor.forsale (More info?)

If you look at where the person posted (besides alt.cellular.fido), the
person probably means Toronto (using tor.forsale.misc & tor.forsale).

"ChapiChapo" <chapichapo@email.com> wrote in message
> campagna_di_sogni@sympatico.ca (Josephine) wrote in message
> > University student looking for a good working, small phone that I can
> > use on prepaid ( preferably Fido). It's for emergency use. Less than
> > $30 or best offer. Contact me please! Pick up downtown.
>
> Downtown, which city?
June 7, 2004 6:32:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale.misc,tor.forsale (More info?)

and moreover he is posting this add since many weeks now...

"Josephine" <campagna_di_sogni@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> University student looking for a good working, small phone that I can
> use on prepaid ( preferably Fido). It's for emergency use. Less than
> $30 or best offer. Contact me please! Pick up downtown.
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 6:32:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale.misc,tor.forsale (More info?)

I think Josephine is a girl's name...

"OPEN ROM 10" <airzuply@atyahoo.com> wrote in message
> and moreover he is posting this add since many weeks now...
>

> "Josephine" <campagna_di_sogni@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > University student looking for a good working, small phone that I can
> > use on prepaid ( preferably Fido). It's for emergency use. Less than
> > $30 or best offer. Contact me please! Pick up downtown.

Anonymous
June 13, 2004 6:53:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale.misc,tor.forsale (More info?)

campagna_di_sogni@sympatico.ca (Josephine) wrote in

> University student looking for a good working, small phone that I can
> use on prepaid ( preferably Fido). It's for emergency use. Less than
> $30 or best offer. Contact me please! Pick up downtown.

If you can figure out how to pick up from Brampton you can have mine. I
haven't used it for months. It's a Nokia 5190.

Jason
!