PING: Pole Position1974

I've been emailing you in regards to the interconnect PCBs that
you didn't include in the "complete" Pole Position boards you sold me.
I thought I would try and get a hold of you here in case something's
been wrong with your email for the last month.

If he doesn't turn up, I got one frrom a parts set I can sell/trade ya.

- Matt

Thanks. I'll keep you in mind. Drop me an email and let me know how
much you're looking for it and if you have another. I bought two sets
from him and niether came with the interconnects.

In article <1114748385.756675.149640@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
matthews@audio-doctors.com says...