FS: Primal Rage PCB (price reduced)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have a Primal Rage PCB for sale. It appears
complete and seems to play fine on my test rig
(it coined, showed the picture and the joystick
and buttons controlled the game). It doesn't
have sound, but I don't know if Atari wired the
sound to go outside of the JAMMA harness or it
needs an external AMP/Sound PCB (this is the
first Primal Rage PCB I've ever owned and I
know virtually nothing about it). Oh, this
does come with the JAMMA adaptor, which is how
I tested it on my test rig.

$45 plus shipping.

Scott C.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have a bezel and marquee so someone can have a kit if you get this
PCB.
tim
www.timsarcade.net

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Matt, thanks for the info.

Scott C.