Multicade FONT??

Hi. Anyone know what font is used on Arcadeshop's Multicade art?? I
am insterested in doing some custom CPOs for myself and I really like
the font. I'm kinda new at Photoshop and I want to try some things.

Thanks,
Robert

i checked it out.. could be any one f a million fonts.. i cant get on Im to
ask this designer at work.. she's the font guru.. can name fonts by looking
at them.

in the meantime..
try this if you can get a solid image of the font.
http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

or go through this site to find it or one similar.
http://www.dafont.com

keith

<rcecil@chartercom.com> wrote in message
> Hi. Anyone know what font is used on Arcadeshop's Multicade art?? I
> am insterested in doing some custom CPOs for myself and I really like
> the font. I'm kinda new at Photoshop and I want to try some things.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

TRENDING THREADS