Can there be another ....Forgotten Worlds

Man, I just love this game, lame as it is. I like the creatures from the
black lagoon and the pussy boss in the 1st level. Are there any other games
that have lots of colors, creatures and just plain blowing up everything?
This game just had so much noise and explosions I dont think I will ever
tire. And I think thats Mister T in the voice over...did you get the guy?

I had a Forgotten Worlds once, but tired of it pretty quick. I ended up
parting it out and trashing the cab.

It IS a fun game, but to me the interest is limited.

Bill