Cannot Disable Windows Firewall

My computer is joined to a Windows Domain (controller is a Windows SBS 2003
server) and I cannot disable Windows Firewall. The options for enable and
disable are dimmed and it only allows me to check the exception. I read that
it part of the Windows group policy but I can't seem to find the
configuration to change it so that I can have computers not to use Windows
Firewall.

I followed the directions here,
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/deploy/depfwset/wfsp2wgp.mspx,
but can't get it to work. I even changed all the configurations to Not
Defined.

Please help,
Thanks,
Steve

Go to your admintools. Selcect services. Locate your firewall service. Turn
it off there.
--
http://www.fast-rewind.com