ACCESS DENIED

I have recently reinstalled windows XP and now when I click my user name
(Windows XP HOME EDITION) it says access denied. Can you tell me how to get
in again? (Its my user name, not anyone elses!)

"Chip In The Dale" <Chip In The Dale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1909A436-19D3-4736-B426-375D36C2B097@microsoft.com...
> I have recently reinstalled windows XP and now when I click my user
> name
> (Windows XP HOME EDITION) it says access denied. Can you tell me how
> to get
> in again? (Its my user name, not anyone elses!)

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308421

"Note You must be logged on to the computer with an account that has
administrative credentials. If you are running Microsoft Windows XP Home
Edition, you must start the computer in safe mode, and then log on with
an account that has Administrative rights to have access to the Security
tab."

--
William