FS : Complete collection Quantum, Galaga, Pac Man, Food Fi..

Last response: in Video Games
a b G Storage
April 29, 2005 11:17:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hello,

I have with much thought desided it is time to close the doors on
my hobby of arcade collecting. I am selling my entire collection as
one lot for $4,500.00. Included is the following.....

Quantum - 100% working
Pac Man - working
Galaga - working with high score save kit
Food Fight - working
Mortal Kombat 2 - working
MACH 3 - In storage, has not been in 100% working condition. Need to
be cleaned....worked until it was put in storage.

Along with the games, I have several boardsets.....Most working

NBA Jam, about 10 sets of these
Mystic Marathon
2 Complete Mach 3 board sets.
Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat
Smash TV
several others

Power supplies

CPO's, Side Art

Quantum CPO, Qbert CPO, Galaga CPO, several sets of sideart.

I am cleaning house on all my arcade stuff!!!! This I am sure is a
great deal for anyone...if not for anything else, sell all the games
and boardsets and keep the Quantum for free!!!

I will not be able to ship this, so you would have to pick up

Indianapolis, Indiana

If interested email "rabus@insightbb.com"

Thanks to everyone over the years that has helped me aquire some of
these games!!! I also appreciate the Tech help from the group!!! If I
wasn't going to try for another child, I would probably keep this hobby
forever :)

Thanks,

Jon
Anonymous
a b G Storage
April 30, 2005 12:24:13 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

hi

if youre interested in selling your quantum seperately, drop me a linf
with some pics

thanks
darin

r...@insightbb.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have with much thought desided it is time to close the doors
on
> my hobby of arcade collecting. I am selling my entire collection as
> one lot for $4,500.00. Included is the following.....
>
> Quantum - 100% working
> Pac Man - working
> Galaga - working with high score save kit
> Food Fight - working
> Mortal Kombat 2 - working
> MACH 3 - In storage, has not been in 100% working condition. Need to
> be cleaned....worked until it was put in storage.
>
> Along with the games, I have several boardsets.....Most working
>
> NBA Jam, about 10 sets of these
> Mystic Marathon
> 2 Complete Mach 3 board sets.
> Mortal Kombat 3
> Mortal Kombat
> Smash TV
> several others
>
> Power supplies
>
> CPO's, Side Art
>
> Quantum CPO, Qbert CPO, Galaga CPO, several sets of sideart.
>
> I am cleaning house on all my arcade stuff!!!! This I am sure is a
> great deal for anyone...if not for anything else, sell all the games
> and boardsets and keep the Quantum for free!!!
>
> I will not be able to ship this, so you would have to pick up
>
> Indianapolis, Indiana
>
> If interested email "rabus@insightbb.com"
>
> Thanks to everyone over the years that has helped me aquire some of
> these games!!! I also appreciate the Tech help from the group!!! If
> wasn't going to try for another child, I would probably keep this
hobby
> forever :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon
Anonymous
a b G Storage
April 30, 2005 5:31:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Always a sad day to hear about good peeps getting out of the hobby.
Good luck and God bless in your efforts for a new kid.
-Rik
Anonymous
a b G Storage
April 30, 2005 2:27:20 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Rik,

Thanks for the good words!!! I am sad about getting out of the
hobby, but family does have to come first. Maybe someday, I will get
another game in the house.....behind my wifes lurking eyes :)

Jon

I have replied to everyone so far that has sent me an email!!! Thanks
for all you interest!!!
!