Recommendations for Defender repair?

Does anyone refer me to a dependable Defender repair person? I don't
want to send my pcb to just anyone.

Symptoms: I get "dashes" going rapidly across the screen horizontally
like I am getting no sync signal. I tried a different chassis, no
change. Since I can't see the screen, I can't tell what the game is
stuck on. The leds flash once, then 2&4 (I don't know how they are
numbered, L-R or R-L) stay lit. Pushing advance doesn't seem to do
much, either manual up or down. I have installed a new set of red
roms. All voltages seem good at the pcb connector.

Thanks for any suggestions.
jim

guinness

Andre's your man. rhombus2 AT hotmail DOT com

tim (NH)