Recommendations for Defender repair?

Does anyone refer me to a dependable Defender repair person? I don't
want to send my pcb to just anyone.

Symptoms: I get "dashes" going rapidly across the screen horizontally
like I am getting no sync signal. I tried a different chassis, no
change. Since I can't see the screen, I can't tell what the game is
stuck on. The leds flash once, then 2&4 (I don't know how they are
numbered, L-R or R-L) stay lit. Pushing advance doesn't seem to do
much, either manual up or down. I have installed a new set of red
roms. All voltages seem good at the pcb connector.

Thanks for any suggestions.
jim
1 answer Last reply
More about recommendations defender repair

    Andre's your man. rhombus2 AT hotmail DOT com

    tim (NH)

    "jimmyjet" <jimvisser@kentisd.org> wrote in message
    > Does anyone refer me to a dependable Defender repair person? I don't
    > want to send my pcb to just anyone.
    >
    > Symptoms: I get "dashes" going rapidly across the screen horizontally
    > like I am getting no sync signal. I tried a different chassis, no
    > change. Since I can't see the screen, I can't tell what the game is
    > stuck on. The leds flash once, then 2&4 (I don't know how they are
    > numbered, L-R or R-L) stay lit. Pushing advance doesn't seem to do
    > much, either manual up or down. I have installed a new set of red
    > roms. All voltages seem good at the pcb connector.
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions.
    > jim

Defender Games Video Games