Hi,
I have WinXP PRO. I got some spyware, etc. on my computer. Ran SpyBot and
AdAware. Finally went through the registry to see if anything was loaded
still. Deleted stuff I believe was corrupt. Made a backup of registry
first. Tried to restart and now the computer freezes on the blue boot up
screen. F5, F8, F10 don't work. I can press F1 to enter setup, but It
freezes on the blue screen but says entering setup. Try to boot with Windows
CD in the drive but same result. Please help.

Thank you.

do you know about using the registry, its very tempremental, im 99% sure that
manually deleting files from the registry has caused your problem, only
suggestion is format and reinstall your OS.