WANTED: B/W monitor hv board/h/v rectifer

Looking for a h/v board, or h/v rectifier (suction cup) for a TEC
TM-600 B/W 19" monitor.
The metal connectors on the suction cup have corroded away and broken
off, so cup cannot attach to monitor.
Does anyone have a busted monitor around that might have this part ?
Or If it can be repaired, where would be a good place to send it to?
e-mail me direct.
Thanks, Rob.
videorob@surewest.net

Is this Rob Gallagher of ESPNzone??

PS I dont read Newsgroup responses, only read emails and my address is
screwed up intentionally to avoid spam.

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

just get one of an old tv. If you push the hv cord through the cap, you can
replace the spring clip with oine taken off something else