How can I open the file without extention

I have copied "trash" folder from my hosting web server, just because that
folder contain a personal mail, this is 26MB zipped file and after extract
this file has NO EXTENTIONs, so how can I open it? I have tried a lot of
programs to open it but faild... please help.

these are very important to me because I have delete that from web server.

Thanks in advance for co-operations and assistance,

Manav
1 answer Last reply
More about open file extention

    Are you able to rename it so that it has a file extension?

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Using invalid email address

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Manav" <manavnadeem@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have copied "trash" folder from my hosting web server, just because
    >that folder contain a personal mail, this is 26MB zipped file and after
    >extract this file has NO EXTENTIONs, so how can I open it? I have tried
    >a lot of programs to open it but faild... please help.
    >
    > these are very important to me because I have delete that from web
    > server.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for co-operations and assistance,
    >
    > Manav

Web Server Microsoft Windows XP