How can I open the file without extention

May 5, 2005 6:33:13 PM

I have copied "trash" folder from my hosting web server, just because that
folder contain a personal mail, this is 26MB zipped file and after extract
this file has NO EXTENTIONs, so how can I open it? I have tried a lot of
programs to open it but faild... please help.

these are very important to me because I have delete that from web server.

Thanks in advance for co-operations and assistance,

Manav

More about : open file extention

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 7:01:13 PM

Are you able to rename it so that it has a file extension?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~