WTB: Pole Position monitor bezel for cockpit

Anyone have a good condition PP cockpit bezel w/graphics? Email me direct
reply.

Mark
Derby, KS 67037
2 answers Last reply
More about pole position monitor bezel cockpit

    I've got a PP II upright monitor bezel for FREE for anyone who wants
    it. It's got some peeling here and there but not too bad for FREE. If
    you need one, this is not a bad deal. I'd call it about a 7 out of 10.
    You pay the postage and it's yours. Email me if interested and I can
    send a pic if needed. I hate to throw it away.... It's glass so it is
    kinda heavy. Postage runs around $10.

    - Don

    MacPac80 wrote:
    > Anyone have a good condition PP cockpit bezel w/graphics? Email me
    direct
    > reply.
    >
    > Mark
    > Derby, KS 67037

    I have a nice PP CP glass bezel.
    Likewise, its FREE, but since it'll take a lot of extra packing
    material...$8.
    LMK if you still want it.

    stargater[at]verizon[dot]net

    -Rik

Games Graphics Video Email Monitors Video Games