WTB: Pole Position monitor bezel for cockpit

Anyone have a good condition PP cockpit bezel w/graphics? Email me direct
reply.

Mark
Derby, KS 67037

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I've got a PP II upright monitor bezel for FREE for anyone who wants
it. It's got some peeling here and there but not too bad for FREE. If
you need one, this is not a bad deal. I'd call it about a 7 out of 10.
You pay the postage and it's yours. Email me if interested and I can
send a pic if needed. I hate to throw it away.... It's glass so it is
kinda heavy. Postage runs around $10.

- Don

MacPac80 wrote:
> Anyone have a good condition PP cockpit bezel w/graphics? Email me
direct
> reply.
>
> Mark
> Derby, KS 67037

I have a nice PP CP glass bezel.
Likewise, its FREE, but since it'll take a lot of extra packing
material...$8.
LMK if you still want it.

stargater[at]verizon[dot]net

-Rik