golden tee 2k (stock cabinet) does it require a med res mo..

just like the title says.
does a stock golden tee 2k require a medium resolution monitor?
my monitor in mine uses a U5000 med res with no isolation transformer.
im not sure if it is actually the stock monitor that came with it thow,
but i need a new one (unless someone has a 100% working chassis "U5000"
they can sell me asap.

can i use a WG 25k108 monitor (also says "wgm2650") sticker on it.?

is that "wg 25k108" med res and does that monitor require an isolation
xformer?

I believe the gameboard has a dipswitch to select either standard res
or medium res monitor signal.

i appreciate that greatly, i will look into it........

I know that Golden Tee Fore has a dip switch setting to change from
standard to med res, but I thought 2K (as with '99, '98, '97, etc) were
all std res. The U5000 of course can be either std or med res depending
on where you plug the jumper. RSDA

ultra tech wrote:
> just like the title says.
> does a stock golden tee 2k require a medium resolution monitor?
> my monitor in mine uses a U5000 med res with no isolation transformer.
> im not sure if it is actually the stock monitor that came with it thow,
> but i need a new one (unless someone has a 100% working chassis "U5000"
> they can sell me asap.
>
> can i use a WG 25k108 monitor (also says "wgm2650") sticker on it.?
>
> is that "wg 25k108" med res and does that monitor require an isolation
> xformer?

See the manual - there's a DIP switch so that you can use either standard
or medium resolution monitors.

S.W.

i think this is correct, my manual had no info on dip switch setting
for changing res.