is a wg "U5000" monitor and a wg "25k5108" the same monitor

wells gardner monitors are really confusing to me anyhow and their
website does not have a full list and pix (which i wish they would do).

is wg "2550" (its also called a "u5000") the same monitor as a wg"
2650"? is a "wg 2650" the same thing as a wg 25k5108? is a 25k5108 med
res? does it require an isolation xformer?
please give me the knowledge:)

thanks for the help my friends, will do:)

"RSDA" <rsdainc@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Iso xformers, the rule is that if it uses a switch mode power
> supply, you don't need one. If it is not, you do. Hope this helps. RSDA

Check the manual though! I just had a 13" (14"?) Ceronix CGA monitor pass
by that had an onboard switching power supply but specifically *required* an
isolation transformer. (According to all their documentation anyway.
Whether or not it *really* did is another matter entirely. YMMV. ;-)

-Clay

Thanks,
I needed that also
:eek:)