Starblade from Namco : Where to buy spare parts ?

Hi there,

I'm a proud owner of the full size Namco's Starblade from 1991

You can see it here :
http://www.dragonslair.be/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28

I've also the owner manual, and I would like to buy some spare parts.
I got all the parts number in the manual; so it should be easy but ...
where to place an order ?

Please help !!!

Thanks

Darth Nuno

Darth Nuno wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm a proud owner of the full size Namco's Starblade from 1991
>
> You can see it here :
> http://www.dragonslair.be/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28
>
> I've also the owner manual, and I would like to buy some spare parts.
> I got all the parts number in the manual; so it should be easy but ...
> where to place an order ?
>
> Please help !!!
>
> Thanks
>
> Darth Nuno

I have access to some older NS Namco parts. Please send part numbers na
I'll see what I can do.

-Stephen

You don't...

there is no place to go to generally to buy such spare parts. Your only
hope is to find someone here, on another forum or on e-bay that's selling
something and snap it up.

If it's common parts (monitor or standard logic) then you may have some
success ordering, but if its a custom molded piece (say seat or control
assembly) then you'll have to machine it yourself or pay someone to do so
(if you can't find it on e-bay or here).

steve

"Darth Nuno" <webmaster@dragonslair.be> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I'm a proud owner of the full size Namco's Starblade from 1991
>
> You can see it here :
> http://www.dragonslair.be/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28
>
> I've also the owner manual, and I would like to buy some spare parts.
> I got all the parts number in the manual; so it should be easy but ...
> where to place an order ?
>
> Please help !!!
>
> Thanks
>
> Darth Nuno

Great Stephen, so there it is :

Side Decal, Top Right SB40-00395-00
Side Decal, Top Left SB40-00394-00
Monitor Cabinet Decal, Left SB40-00393-00
Monitor Cabinet Decal, Right SB40-00392-00

In fact, I would like to get all new decal, so here's the ref of all
the decals kit : SB05-00301-00

Hope it'll be possible.

Here's my email : webmaster@dragonslair.be

Thanks,

Bruno

On Sun, 01 May 2005 09:33:23 -0700, Stephen Beall <mylstar@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Darth Nuno wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'm a proud owner of the full size Namco's Starblade from 1991
>>
>> You can see it here :
>> http://www.dragonslair.be/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28
>>
>> I've also the owner manual, and I would like to buy some spare parts.
>> I got all the parts number in the manual; so it should be easy but ...
>> where to place an order ?
>>
>> Please help !!!
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Darth Nuno
>>

>I have access to some older NS Namco parts. Please send part numbers na
>I'll see what I can do.
>
>-Stephen

Ok... so what were the odds of someone having NOS stuff around for this
particular game?

> Great Stephen, so there it is :
>
> Side Decal, Top Right SB40-00395-00
> Side Decal, Top Left SB40-00394-00
> Monitor Cabinet Decal, Left SB40-00393-00
> Monitor Cabinet Decal, Right SB40-00392-00
>
> In fact, I would like to get all new decal, so here's the ref of all
> the decals kit : SB05-00301-00
>
> Hope it'll be possible.
>
> Here's my email : webmaster@dragonslair.be
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bruno
>

> On Sun, 01 May 2005 09:33:23 -0700, Stephen Beall <mylstar@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Darth Nuno wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I'm a proud owner of the full size Namco's Starblade from 1991
>>>
>>> You can see it here :
>>> http://www.dragonslair.be/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28
>>>
>>> I've also the owner manual, and I would like to buy some spare parts.
>>> I got all the parts number in the manual; so it should be easy but ...
>>> where to place an order ?
>>>
>>> Please help !!!
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Darth Nuno
>>>

>>I have access to some older NS Namco parts. Please send part numbers na
>>I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>-Stephen

Oh wow, not only is there a full sized starblade but there is a cockpit
virtua racing, Cool!

--
Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my box
is always opened to questions.

:-( Well, i know it'll be very hard... I've wrote a mail to Namco US and Namco UK... since that, I pray every day ;-)

Help me NAMCO stock, you're my only hope... =)

Any StarBLade owners around here ???