i need help with burning a image file

i have a file called .BIN file, i used Nero to burn this image to disc but
it seem that nero doesnt support this file. Can anyone tell me what software
do i use to burn this image files? Appreciate alot.
1 answer Last reply
More about burning image file

    Hello Happy,

    Try the URL below.

    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/bin_cue_with_nero.cfm

    "Happy" wrote:

    > i have a file called .BIN file, i used Nero to burn this image to disc but
    > it seem that nero doesnt support this file. Can anyone tell me what software
    > do i use to burn this image files? Appreciate alot.

Support Burner Nero Windows XP