looking for a soft copy of Mike Doyle's multipac manual

Can someone post a link to Mike Doyle's Multipac Manual? I seem to
have lost my hard copy.

Thanks,
Han
5 answers Last reply
More about looking soft copy mike doyle multipac manual

    I have them scanned. I will email them to you.

    Troy

    OOPs....forgot you cant attach stuff to google replys. If you email me
    directly, I can forward them to you. Takeman AT Comcast DOT net

    Troy

    That's for Clay's 24-1 multipac. I'm looking for Mike's 96-1 multipac
    manual. I need to redo the options and also lookup how to run the fast
    version of Ms Pac. Thanks for posting though.

    -- Han

    Han Kouh wrote:

    > Can someone post a link to Mike Doyle's Multipac Manual? I seem to
    > have lost my hard copy.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Han

    Is this what you're looking for?

    http://www.arcadegameover.com/multipac.pdf

    S.W.

    You need to get into the softdip menu. Probably the easiest way is start ms
    pac. After the game is over and it shows you the list of top 10 players turn
    the test switch on while the list is still up.. You can move up and down
    and move right to change an option. Turn the test switch off and use the
    exit when done.

    Dave

    "Han Kouh" <hankouh@att.net> wrote in message

    > That's for Clay's 24-1 multipac. I'm looking for Mike's 96-1 multipac
    > manual. I need to redo the options and also lookup how to run the fast
    > version of Ms Pac. Thanks for posting though.
    >
    > -- Han

Games Hard Copy Video Video Games