looking for a soft copy of Mike Doyle's multipac manual

Can someone post a link to Mike Doyle's Multipac Manual? I seem to
have lost my hard copy.

Thanks,
Han

I have them scanned. I will email them to you.

Troy

OOPs....forgot you cant attach stuff to google replys. If you email me
directly, I can forward them to you. Takeman AT Comcast DOT net

Troy

That's for Clay's 24-1 multipac. I'm looking for Mike's 96-1 multipac
manual. I need to redo the options and also lookup how to run the fast
version of Ms Pac. Thanks for posting though.

-- Han

You need to get into the softdip menu. Probably the easiest way is start ms
pac. After the game is over and it shows you the list of top 10 players turn
the test switch on while the list is still up.. You can move up and down
and move right to change an option. Turn the test switch off and use the
exit when done.

Dave