Super Megatouch IV - Freeplay?

Just picked up a Super Megatouch IV and I have been through all of the
menus, etc. I have been able to figure out how to set it to give the
player 20 credits for every coin that is entered, but it does not
appear to have a "freeplay" option.

Am I just missing a dip switch or something or is this machine not set
up for freeplay?

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Steve

No freeplay on the early Megatouches.

no freeplay, you will need to rig up a credit switch. All you have to do is
mount a switch so that when the gamer presses the coin return it enters a
credit (thats what I do)

--
Mickster

Visit my website and see my arcade!!

http://mickster.freeservers.com

<steven.moritz@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Just picked up a Super Megatouch IV and I have been through all of the
> menus, etc. I have been able to figure out how to set it to give the
> player 20 credits for every coin that is entered, but it does not
> appear to have a "freeplay" option.
>
> Am I just missing a dip switch or something or is this machine not set
> up for freeplay?
>
> Thanks in advance for your insights.
>
> Steve

None of the earlier Megatouch's had a freeplay option. I believe the XL was
the first one.

If you say any Megatouch from 1-7 on eBay where the seller claims that it
can be set on free-play, they usually drill a hole and install a button.

Bill