Super Megatouch IV - Freeplay?

Just picked up a Super Megatouch IV and I have been through all of the
menus, etc. I have been able to figure out how to set it to give the
player 20 credits for every coin that is entered, but it does not
appear to have a "freeplay" option.

Am I just missing a dip switch or something or is this machine not set
up for freeplay?

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Steve
3 answers Last reply
More about super megatouch freeplay

    No freeplay on the early Megatouches.

    no freeplay, you will need to rig up a credit switch. All you have to do is
    mount a switch so that when the gamer presses the coin return it enters a
    credit (thats what I do)

    --
    Mickster

    Visit my website and see my arcade!!

    http://mickster.freeservers.com

    <steven.moritz@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Just picked up a Super Megatouch IV and I have been through all of the
    > menus, etc. I have been able to figure out how to set it to give the
    > player 20 credits for every coin that is entered, but it does not
    > appear to have a "freeplay" option.
    >
    > Am I just missing a dip switch or something or is this machine not set
    > up for freeplay?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your insights.
    >
    > Steve

    None of the earlier Megatouch's had a freeplay option. I believe the XL was
    the first one.

    If you say any Megatouch from 1-7 on eBay where the seller claims that it
    can be set on free-play, they usually drill a hole and install a button.

    Bill

    > Just picked up a Super Megatouch IV and I have been through all of the
    > menus, etc. I have been able to figure out how to set it to give the
    > player 20 credits for every coin that is entered, but it does not
    > appear to have a "freeplay" option.
    >
    > Am I just missing a dip switch or something or is this machine not set
    > up for freeplay?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your insights.
    >
    > Steve

Video Games