help and support not loading

Can anyone advise me how I can get the help and support running, the service
is running but when I press the help and support icon nothing happens?

Paul

Hi Paul,

This script may fix the problem.
Fix Windows XP Help
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/fixwinxphelp.htm

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

PR wrote:
> Can anyone advise me how I can get the help and support
> running, the service is running but when I press the help
> and support icon nothing happens?
> Paul

PR

If the fix given to you by the other responder does not work, it could be
that you have a virus or trojan of some type.. one of the common side
effects of infestation is the disabling of help and support or diagnostic
tools..

Please report back to this thread with the outcome..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm