  • Hidden Files
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 5, 2005 2:55:21 PM

my computer keeps popping up with a window named "windows" it says somthing
about modyfying hidden files but im not opening it , why is this happening ?

More about : hidden files

May 5, 2005 4:58:06 PM

Do not modify hidden files, they are system files.
Open Windows Explorer>tools>folder options>View tab
Now check under Hidden Files and Folders, is one of them ticked?
If yes, select the other, if not tick do not show... , click Apply and OK.
--
Ask not what your Country can do for
you, but ask what you can do for your

!