hidden files ?

my computer keeps popping up with a window named "windows" it says somthing
about modyfying hidden files but im not opening it , why is this happening ?
1 answer Last reply
More about hidden files

    Do not modify hidden files, they are system files.
    Open Windows Explorer>tools>folder options>View tab
    Now check under Hidden Files and Folders, is one of them ticked?
    If yes, select the other, if not tick do not show... , click Apply and OK.
    --
    Ask not what your Country can do for
    you, but ask what you can do for your

    "claire-" wrote:

    > my computer keeps popping up with a window named "windows" it says somthing
    > about modyfying hidden files but im not opening it , why is this happening ?

Support Computers Hidden Files Microsoft Windows XP