'preparing to standby' mode?

May 5, 2005 3:20:07 PM

recently, my comp has been blanking out > then going to 'preparing to
standby' at will.. it will stay in that state until i move the mouse, then it
will go to the page where you click on your user icon ???? any
suggestions......

More about : preparing standby mode

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 12:38:32 PM

control panel, power options, uncheck the option to ask for password on return from standby. You might also set the time longer.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
!