Latitude D600 and built in truemobile 1300 (UK) HELP!

I have Latitude D600 and built in truemobile 1300, need WPA so which drivers
(UK) do I need.

I tried R90507.exe but it failed to install

is this the correct driver

anyone else had problems?

less

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

You should have a drivers disk that came with the laptop if you run that and
then navi=gate to the drivers window it will put a tick by each driver you
need for that machine, in saying that if you have formmatted the drive you
will need to install the chipset drivers 1st otherwise other parts will not
function correctly
"less" <lesstif@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have Latitude D600 and built in truemobile 1300, need WPA so which
>drivers (UK) do I need.
>
> I tried R90507.exe but it failed to install
>
> is this the correct driver
>
> anyone else had problems?
>

> less

the drivers that came with it are installed and working! i dont have WPA
support. I will try the windows xp WPA update (as i have not installed the
updates yet), see if that will give me WPA support, however, i think i may
need to install a updated driver from dell's website.

less