Latitude D600 and built in truemobile 1300 (UK) HELP!

I have Latitude D600 and built in truemobile 1300, need WPA so which drivers
(UK) do I need.

I tried R90507.exe but it failed to install

is this the correct driver

anyone else had problems?

less
2 answers Last reply
More about latitude d600 built truemobile 1300 help

    You should have a drivers disk that came with the laptop if you run that and
    then navi=gate to the drivers window it will put a tick by each driver you
    need for that machine, in saying that if you have formmatted the drive you
    will need to install the chipset drivers 1st otherwise other parts will not
    function correctly
    "less" <lesstif@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have Latitude D600 and built in truemobile 1300, need WPA so which
    >drivers (UK) do I need.
    >
    > I tried R90507.exe but it failed to install
    >
    > is this the correct driver
    >
    > anyone else had problems?
    >

    > less

    the drivers that came with it are installed and working! i dont have WPA
    support. I will try the windows xp WPA update (as i have not installed the
    updates yet), see if that will give me WPA support, however, i think i may
    need to install a updated driver from dell's website.

    less

    "Fixer" <steve@kelly90.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > You should have a drivers disk that came with the laptop if you run that
    > and then navi=gate to the drivers window it will put a tick by each driver
    > you need for that machine, in saying that if you have formmatted the drive
    > you will need to install the chipset drivers 1st otherwise other parts
    > will not function correctly

Dell Latitude Drivers Computers