For Free near Baltimore

NO SHIPPING come and get it...
ITS FREE !!!!

Lady Bug Bezel
Turbo Bezel
Complete Pole Position Control Panel ( I might steal the shifter before it
goes maybe not )
Part of a Nintendo Cab
Uknown Konami Boardset ( may be Super Basketball )
19" monitor Condition Uknown ( Complete consider it dead and you won't be
dissapointed )
Bare Galazian Control Panel ( wood and metal )
Might find a few more things before you come...

TAKE IT ALL... and the best part is FREE !!!

Philip

WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004

philip,
Sent you an email but...
If anyone gets this stuff and wants to ship me the Galaxian CP for
cheap. let me know. I need a blank CP for my multipac cab.

thanks!

Philip Lathroum wrote:
> NO SHIPPING come and get it...
> ITS FREE !!!!
>
> Lady Bug Bezel
> Turbo Bezel
> Complete Pole Position Control Panel ( I might steal the shifter
before it
> goes maybe not )
> Part of a Nintendo Cab
> Uknown Konami Boardset ( may be Super Basketball )
> 19" monitor Condition Uknown ( Complete consider it dead and you
won't be
> dissapointed )
> Bare Galazian Control Panel ( wood and metal )
> Might find a few more things before you come...
>
> TAKE IT ALL... and the best part is FREE !!!
>
> Philip

If it's a Super Basketball and someone wants to get rid of it I'll pay for
shipping plus.

mjbok@yahoo.com
<winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> philip,
> Sent you an email but...
> If anyone gets this stuff and wants to ship me the Galaxian CP for
> cheap. let me know. I need a blank CP for my multipac cab.
>
> thanks!
>

> Philip Lathroum wrote:
>> NO SHIPPING come and get it...
>> ITS FREE !!!!
>>
>> Lady Bug Bezel
>> Turbo Bezel
>> Complete Pole Position Control Panel ( I might steal the shifter
> before it
>> goes maybe not )
>> Part of a Nintendo Cab
>> Uknown Konami Boardset ( may be Super Basketball )
>> 19" monitor Condition Uknown ( Complete consider it dead and you
> won't be
>> dissapointed )
>> Bare Galazian Control Panel ( wood and metal )
>> Might find a few more things before you come...
>>
>> TAKE IT ALL... and the best part is FREE !!!
>>
>> Philip

I have the boardset if you still want it.. I tried to e-mail you twice
but got no reply.. If you see this e-mail me.

Chas