4/14 Dallas Auction....roll call time!

Scott

Reviving the old posts that I used to do for these, since I seemed to
jump the gun on it a few weeks ago...lol.

Who's goin and whatcha bringin?

Been a while since I've made it out to one of these due to my schedule
with the "other" self-employed fun. Since that may be over due to
injury, I'm proud to be in business dealing with these other 250
pounders known as video games now.

Not bringing anything, but there are a few things I have to hunt down.
I'm looking for a Street Fighter II for a customer (conversions of any
kind are fine....he just wants one) as well as certain junk cabs for
salvage parts and any good deals I can come by. Still wishing for a
Mr. Do's Castle for my personal collection.

Hoping that tax time being just behind us that this auction can be an
interesting one. I hope to talk to many there and be of a help to
anyone needing a last minute repiar or help after buying a machine.

So who else is going to be around?

On a side subject...while having the attention of the local
guys....anyone going to this event have a working 20EZ laying around?

Not sure I am going or not. Have to work out some details with the
wife. Absolutely not buying a thing. Will only bring home free stuff.
My garage is still full.

On another note. I have some 20ez's lying around. Condition unknown.
We could plug them in and check them out. Got a Street Fighter 2
champion edition in a dedicated cabinet. Not sure where I put the
motherboard. Purported to be working. I bought it for the monitor. If
you have a clean working 25" wg K7000, I'll leave this one in it. I
honestly have not plugged it in to test it. I have been out of town
more than I've been in. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll talk.

Pat D.

scott@hyperspacearcade.com wrote:
> Reviving the old posts that I used to do for these, since I seemed to
> jump the gun on it a few weeks ago...lol.
>
> Who's goin and whatcha bringin?
>
> Been a while since I've made it out to one of these due to my schedule
> with the "other" self-employed fun. Since that may be over due to
> injury, I'm proud to be in business dealing with these other 250
> pounders known as video games now.
>
> Not bringing anything, but there are a few things I have to hunt down.
> I'm looking for a Street Fighter II for a customer (conversions of any
> kind are fine....he just wants one) as well as certain junk cabs for
> salvage parts and any good deals I can come by. Still wishing for a
> Mr. Do's Castle for my personal collection.
>
> Hoping that tax time being just behind us that this auction can be an
> interesting one. I hope to talk to many there and be of a help to
> anyone needing a last minute repiar or help after buying a machine.
>
> So who else is going to be around?
>
> On a side subject...while having the attention of the local
> guys....anyone going to this event have a working 20EZ laying around?

I plan on bringing a wizard of wor, a sitdown pole position, and a hang
on mini. Any interested parties please contact me so we can save the
auction fees. Im always looking for vertical jamma cabinets and am
currently searching for a 1942 for a friend.
Tim

Scott

I've shot ya an e-mail, Pat. E-mail me back where you are and stuff.
Looks like my schedule freed up for tomorrow (Sunday).