Commando: Original 8-way joystick?

guinness

Hi,

I fixed someones game today and got a free Commando upright out of it
(another closet game I like...but shhh...don't tell Kung Fu Master). The
artwork is fantastic and the game works, but the joystick handle is missing
from the assembly. Anyone know what was the original was? Same as Karate
Champ? I'll pop in a replacement for the time being but would like the
original.

tim (NH)

guinness

Sweet, thanks. Now who has one for me? :D

tim (NH)