You say that Gran Trak 10 machine was the first known game to have ROM
in it? I had always heard that was Atari's Tank game. Am I wrong?

computerspacefan@hotmail.com
http://www.computerspacefan.com

Thats The beauty of this particular game. It's obscure enough that
even the majority of the collector community is misinformed. Sure, you
read everywhere that tank was the first game to use the ROM. But you
also read everywhere in the chronology that tank came after gran trak
10... and I own a gran trak.. it has a 8k rom =) I believe that puts
gran trak @ the top of the ROM food chain so to speak.

I have seen some sites that got the info right. But I also seen a ton
of sites that got it wrong. TO the best of my investigation I own a
game that was the first video coin op to use a ROM. It is open for
dispute if anyone has manufacture and development dates to compare.

- Matt