HP Pavilion 8903 Recovery?

Hiya,

I'm hoping someone may be able to offer some assistance in restoring a PC
back to factory defaults.

The PC was formatted, wiping the option to create a recovery disk. I've
tried the pressing f10 thing, and nothing happened..

If I go to disk management in admin tools, the HP partition shows up in
there (it doesn't show up in my computer). Is there any way to get the data
off this partition? If the data is even there..

Thanks,
Kristy

You should start by looking at your manual. I'm sure they tell you how to
recover your PC.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Kristy" <reply@newsgroup.thx> wrote in message
> Hiya,
>
> I'm hoping someone may be able to offer some assistance in restoring a PC
> back to factory defaults.
>
> The PC was formatted, wiping the option to create a recovery disk. I've
> tried the pressing f10 thing, and nothing happened..
>
> If I go to disk management in admin tools, the HP partition shows up in
> there (it doesn't show up in my computer). Is there any way to get the
> data
> off this partition? If the data is even there..
>
> Thanks,
> Kristy

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

Try start..all programs..pc help and tools and see if you can start
recovery from there.