Two new Fido plans today!!!

I just read on Howards Forum that Fido came out with two new un-advertised
plans today.

1) 25 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 100 daytime, 1000 evening and
weekends
2) 45 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 350 daytime, Unlimited evening
and weekends.

It took a while for the Fido CSR to find the $25 plan, but I will have it as
of midnight tonight.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383121&perpage=15&pagenumber=14

D.

I misread the announcement. Only the "25 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls,
100 daytime, 1000 evening and weekends" plan exist.

D.

"Daniel Lavoie" <DMLavoie@AThotmail.DOTcom> wrote in message
> I just read on Howards Forum that Fido came out with two new un-advertised
> plans today.
>
> 1) 25 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 100 daytime, 1000 evening and
> weekends
> 2) 45 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 350 daytime, Unlimited evening
> and weekends.
>
> It took a while for the Fido CSR to find the $25 plan, but I will have it
as
> of midnight tonight.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383121&perpage=15&pagenumber=14

> D.

It's Saturday, 12th and I've not seen these plans yet. Anyway, it won't
be interesting for me, I'm using my Fido mainly for outgoing calls.

--

--

pavel

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2003

"Steven Fisher" <sdfisher@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:sdfisher-
: > calls...
:
: Dump the m55.

I disagree. While on Fido I was very happy with the M55 but now that I am with Rogers, well, I don't think I need to say any more ;-)

Louis Lavallée <Louis4127@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:

> It's Saturday, 12th and I've not seen these plans yet. Anyway, it
> won't be interesting for me, I'm using my Fido mainly for outgoing
> calls.

There is only 1 new plan. Check out:

http://retailer.fido.ca

Click on "monthly airtime packages" for the details of the plan.

--
-----<snip>-----
Cut the snippy to reply in email.

I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
(weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.

The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
cycle for it to become active.

invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in

> I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
> (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.
>
> The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
> cycle for it to become active.

Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will get it
right away

Just Me <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:

> Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will
> get it right away

Nope.

--
-----<snip>-----
Cut the snippy to reply in email.

No, it doesn't include voice mail or call display. For those 2 options
to be added, they charge an extra $6+tax.

Just Me <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:<Xns9509E397ABDA0someonesomewherenet@207.181.101.12>...
> invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in
>
> > I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
> > (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.
> >
> > The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
> > cycle for it to become active.
> >

> Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will get it
> right away

Forgot to add... so the final bill for this plan is $25.00+$6.95
(system access fee)+ $0.25 (911 service) = $32.25+tax. If you want
voice mail and call display, the bill will be
$32.25+$6.00+tax=$38.25+tax.

invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in message news:<c8b003bb.0406160502.6b3c5ddf@posting.google.com>...
> No, it doesn't include voice mail or call display. For those 2 options
> to be added, they charge an extra $6+tax.
>

> Just Me <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:<Xns9509E397ABDA0someonesomewherenet@207.181.101.12>...
> > invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in
> >
> > > I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
> > > (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.
> > >
> > > The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
> > > cycle for it to become active.
> > >

> > Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will get it
> > right away

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I asked to Fido CSR them to "pro-rate" my old plan so that I could start
using the new plan after midnight.

Daniel