Two new Fido plans today!!!

I just read on Howards Forum that Fido came out with two new un-advertised
plans today.

1) 25 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 100 daytime, 1000 evening and
weekends
2) 45 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 350 daytime, Unlimited evening
and weekends.

It took a while for the Fido CSR to find the $25 plan, but I will have it as
of midnight tonight.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383121&perpage=15&pagenumber=14

D.
10 answers Last reply
More about fido plans today

    I misread the announcement. Only the "25 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls,
    100 daytime, 1000 evening and weekends" plan exist.

    D.

    "Daniel Lavoie" <DMLavoie@AThotmail.DOTcom> wrote in message
    > I just read on Howards Forum that Fido came out with two new un-advertised
    > plans today.
    >
    > 1) 25 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 100 daytime, 1000 evening and
    > weekends
    > 2) 45 dollars, Unlimited Incoming calls, 350 daytime, Unlimited evening
    > and weekends.
    >
    > It took a while for the Fido CSR to find the $25 plan, but I will have it
    as
    > of midnight tonight.

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383121&perpage=15&pagenumber=14

    > D.

    It's Saturday, 12th and I've not seen these plans yet. Anyway, it won't
    be interesting for me, I'm using my Fido mainly for outgoing calls.

    --

    > D.

    "Steven Fisher" <sdfisher@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:sdfisher-
    : > calls...
    :
    : Dump the m55.

    I disagree. While on Fido I was very happy with the M55 but now that I am with Rogers, well, I don't think I need to say any more ;-)

    Louis Lavallée <Louis4127@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:

    > It's Saturday, 12th and I've not seen these plans yet. Anyway, it
    > won't be interesting for me, I'm using my Fido mainly for outgoing
    > calls.

    There is only 1 new plan. Check out:

    http://retailer.fido.ca

    Click on "monthly airtime packages" for the details of the plan.

    --
    -----<snip>-----
    Cut the snippy to reply in email.

    I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
    (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.

    The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
    cycle for it to become active.

    invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in

    > I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
    > (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.
    >
    > The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
    > cycle for it to become active.

    Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will get it
    right away

    Just Me <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:

    > Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will
    > get it right away

    Nope.

    --
    -----<snip>-----
    Cut the snippy to reply in email.

    No, it doesn't include voice mail or call display. For those 2 options
    to be added, they charge an extra $6+tax.

    Just Me <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:<Xns9509E397ABDA0someonesomewherenet@207.181.101.12>...
    > invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in
    >
    > > I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
    > > (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.
    > >
    > > The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
    > > cycle for it to become active.
    > >

    > Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will get it
    > right away

    Forgot to add... so the final bill for this plan is $25.00+$6.95
    (system access fee)+ $0.25 (911 service) = $32.25+tax. If you want
    voice mail and call display, the bill will be
    $32.25+$6.00+tax=$38.25+tax.

    invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in message news:<c8b003bb.0406160502.6b3c5ddf@posting.google.com>...
    > No, it doesn't include voice mail or call display. For those 2 options
    > to be added, they charge an extra $6+tax.
    >

    > Just Me <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:<Xns9509E397ABDA0someonesomewherenet@207.181.101.12>...
    > > invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com (Jim Poon) wrote in
    > >
    > > > I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
    > > > (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.
    > > >
    > > > The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
    > > > cycle for it to become active.
    > > >

    > > Does it also include Voice mail and call display, if so then I will get it
    > > right away

    I asked to Fido CSR them to "pro-rate" my old plan so that I could start
    using the new plan after midnight.

    Daniel

    "Jim Poon" <invalid_jimpoon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I just signed up for the 100 minutes (weekday outgoing), 1000 minutes
    > (weekends/evenings), unlimited incoming calls plan.
    >
    > The only negative thing is that I have to wait until my next billing
    > cycle for it to become active.
    >

    > Seymour Butts <mysnippynippy@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > Louis Lavallée <Louis4127@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:
    > >
    > > > It's Saturday, 12th and I've not seen these plans yet. Anyway, it
    > > > won't be interesting for me, I'm using my Fido mainly for outgoing
    > > > calls.
    > >
    > > There is only 1 new plan. Check out:
    > >
    > > http://retailer.fido.ca
    > >
    > > Click on "monthly airtime packages" for the details of the plan.

Fido Internet Service Providers