Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm changing from comcast cable to SBC dsl. I have a 3-station wired network
connected to a hub. I replaced the hub with SBC's router/modem (the dsl
connection would not work through the hub). Now I have no network connection
at all. Help......

Open the Network Connections folder in control panel on each machine. Rightclick the LAN icon, then Properties. See if the Advanced
tab has a checkbox to enable the Firewall. (This is no longer necessary with a router, since it has a hardware firewall. The Hub
probably used one.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509