FS: games and projects - Dallas

The following games are available in Dallas near Northwest Highway and
I-35. Due to an impending move, I need to sell off a few projects and
complete games. I will be available all day this Saturday (May 7th) and
at other times by appointment.

I am unable to ship anything. Everything is first come, first served
and cash and carry. If you plan on being in Dallas for the next
Superauction, I can hold the games until then.

Interested in anything, please contact me at the e-mail address here:
http://www.ionpool.net/e-mail.html

Gauntlet - cabinet had previously been converted to a Crime Fighter.
Exciting! I have a repro top marquee, repro coin door marquee,
original, complete control panel, untested PCB, sound PCB, original
harness. Monitor and shroud are intact and included. No sideart though.
$250.

720 - This is an empty 720 cabinet with a 20" television that I will
toss in as part of the package. Would make a killer 20" Major Havoc.
$50.

Firefox (x2) - These were converted to aother games. They still have
the monitor tubes in them as well as the transformers, but there are no
boards, harness or control panels. Great Atari cabinet! You can build
your own I, Robot or Major Havoc if you ahve the parts. $70 each.

Williams cabinet (former Joust) - this would make an idea Multi
Williams cabinet. That's what I was going to use it for! Was converted
to a JAMMA game and I believe it still has a monitor in it. No sideart,
no boards, no harness. $75.

Tron upright - This is a complete, untested game I have had in storage
for a few years. This most likely works (yeah I hear you saying *sure*
it does...) I have never plugged the game in and it looks like I won't
get around to the game for some time so my loss is someone else's gain.
It needs a good home and a monitor chassis! $175.

Donkey Kong Jr. - Currently an empty cabinet, but I have all the parts
other than the harness (boards, power supply, bezel, control panel,
marquee, repro sideart, monitor). Too many projects, too little time.
$175.

Battlezone upright - this is a non-scope version. Works! PCB repaired a
couple of years ago and I rebuilt the monitor and joysticks when I
bought the game.
According to Atari documents that are on atarigames.com - the non-scope
version of Battlezone was limited to 100. Wow! $300.

Omega Race upright - complete. Almost works ;) Comes with two boardsets
- one of which has virtually no acid damage. $150.

Asteroids Deluxe upright - Complete and works. PCB repaired last year
and I have rebuilt the monitor. Needs to be cleaned up a little as it
has been in the garage. $350.

Road Blasters upright - complete with sideart. This is another
complete, untested game I have had in storage for a few years. This
most likely works (yeah I hear you saying *sure* it does...) I have
never plugged the game in and it looks like I won't get around to the
game for some time so my loss is someone else's gain. Would make a
great Atari System 1 multigame with Road Runner or Marble Madness. $200

Crazy Climber cabaret - no boards, harness or glass bezel, but the
cabinet does have the original marquee, a reproduction metal control
panel and monitor. Great project if you have limited space. I think the
monitor even works - what a deal!! $75.

Space Duel - empty cabinet, but it does have the complete harness, and
transformer. $50.

Cinematronics vector monitors - I have two of these. Both untested! $50
each.

G08 vector monitor - I have one of these and this one works! $200.

Misc monitors, game boards, parts, vector pieces, power supplies and
other bits. I will make you a deal on these!

The last items are ones that I would really not like to sell, but am
afraid I must. If there are no takers they will be put on eBay.

Joust - Very nice cabinet with sideart. I have all the parts to finish
the game including a working PCB, NOS marquee, control panel with repro
CPO, joysticks with original harness, monitor glass. No cabinet harness
though. $300.

Sinistar - Very nice cabinet with sideart. I have all the parts to
finish the game including a working PCB, NOS marquee, original control
panel with nice CPO and joystick, and monitor glass. No cabinet harness
though. $300.

Armor Attack - Very nice, complete, clean game. Power supply is not
working and I have not had the time or space to fix it. $150.

Rip Off - Another nice, clean game. Monitor is mostly working, but
again, I have not had the time or space to fix it. There is no side art
of the cabinet, but I have two pieces of original Rip Off side art that
will go with the game. $200.

Thanks,
tom

Damn, if only you were near NJ...

Steve Muccione wrote:
> Damn, if only you were near NJ...

If you can get Justin to pick up the game(s), I will work you a deal.
(he does a Dallas to North East run...)

http://www.totallyamused.com/

tm

Not if you responded to the 'junk' e-mail that I post with.

"Interested in anything, please contact me at the e-mail address here:
http://www.ionpool.net/e-mail.html"

What games are you interested in?

tm

I wrote you yesterday asking for a couple pics. Did you get my e-mail?

Richard

On 3 May 2005 06:58:57 -0700, rgvac_junk@mgcap.com wrote:

>Steve Muccione wrote:
>> Damn, if only you were near NJ...
>

>If you can get Justin to pick up the game(s), I will work you a deal.
>(he does a Dallas to North East run...)
>
>http://www.totallyamused.com/
>

>tm

Yeah, same e-mail address for nine years = headache

Damn your sneaky e-mail anti-spam scheme, and my inattentiveness. I've just
e-mailed you at the proper address. : )

Richard

On 3 May 2005 10:33:28 -0700, rgvac_junk@mgcap.com wrote:

>Not if you responded to the 'junk' e-mail that I post with.
>
>"Interested in anything, please contact me at the e-mail address here:
>http://www.ionpool.net/e-mail.html"
>

>What games are you interested in?
>

>tm

Sounds like you need a new wife!

I just spoke to my wife... she put her foot down... "no more until I finish
the multi-williams and sell off the Indy 500 twin that's in the garage)...
can't say I don't see her point (I do after all have to carry the kids bikes
out of the garage because there's to many games in the way for them to roll
them out :(

> Steve Muccione wrote:
>> Damn, if only you were near NJ...
>

> If you can get Justin to pick up the game(s), I will work you a deal.
> (he does a Dallas to North East run...)
>
> http://www.totallyamused.com/
>

> tm

no.. just a bigger garage ;)

(either that or I have to get off my ass and finish finishing the basement
(not really sure how else to phrase that)...

> Sounds like you need a new wife!

Tom,

I have tried e-mailing a couple of times, to no avail. I was wanting
to set up a time to meet you and puchase some stuff on Wed May 4th. In
the morning or very early afternoon is best if you are available. You
can e-mail me at kevingarman@aol.com and I will send you my cell number
or will return your call if contact info is sent.

Thanks!

As noted in my original posting:

Interested in anything, please contact me at the e-mail address here:
http://www.ionpool.net/e-mail.html

I have responded to both Kevin and John privately. :)

tom

Cinematronics vector monitors - I have two of these. Both untested! $50
each.

I emailed you a couple of days ago, but didn't notice the junk in
the address. I'm interested in one of the cinematronics vector
monitors; is either still available? I'm located in Garland.

Best Regards,

John Hermann
Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
Located near Dallas, TX.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393

Just put your games in an unfinished basement like me...

Steve

720 - This is an empty 720 cabinet with a 20" television that I will
toss in as part of the package. Would make a killer 20" Major Havoc.
$50.

That would be killer for me to toy around with. I'm in the city of
Arkansas, do you think we could work out anything?? Thx 4 ur time!

Lol... problem is I STARTED... wouldn't be so bad except that once I started
it kind of looks wierd not totally finished. At this point I'm about 1/2
done with it and have got 9 uprights a sitdown twin driver, a cocktail and
an air hockey table in place... now, if I can just get the rest finished
I'll be done (yeah... right...)