? Posting to the newsgroups with hiptop ?

Has anyone successfully posted to the newsgroups using the Fido
Hiptop? If so, can you please email me a link to the site you use...
THANKS!!!

urdeacon@yahoo.ca

urdeacon@yahoo.ca (deaconNG) wrote in message news:<546ba18d.0406120947.59da78a@posting.google.com>...
> Has anyone successfully posted to the newsgroups using the Fido
> Hiptop? If so, can you please email me a link to the site you use...
> THANKS!!!
>
> urdeacon@yahoo.ca

You could use "mail2news" gateways.
Search "mail2news" with your favourite search engines for more info.

Regards,

Kevin Lai

----
ANTI-SPAM:

Do not reply via private emails, I don't check this mail account.