Weight of various machines?

Hello all -

I am in the process of moving from the east coast to the west coast,
and the movers charge based on weight. Therefore, I am trying to find
out what the weights of my various machines are, and I have discovered
that this is a very difficult thing to investigate. I have checked
KLOV, google, flyers, everything I can think of and come up mostly
empty.

So if anyone happens to know the weight of these machines, I would
appreciate the info:

Xenophobe
Joust 2
Satan's Hollow
Bank Panic
Video Pinball
Black Widow

Incidentally, I know there are those who would tell me to rent a
U-Haul and move thenm myself, but I'm just one guy and unfortunately
that is not feasible for me anyhow. The movers said they move them all
the time (which I guess they would say anyway).

Thanks for any help

JB

Wow.. looks like the 720' is weightless. No need to rent a truck, just
slap that puppy on your back and walk home.
:)