Great guy Michael Box Baytown Tx

I responded to a post Michael had giving away 2 33inch monitors for
Free. One was working what a deal. So I drive about 4 hours and he
gives me 2 cabs and some misc parts also. He helped me load all that
stuff in my truck which was quite a chore to get it all in there. I
just wanted to say thanks to him for making the trip worth it and for
holding them for me a couple of weeks until I can get there. I hope to
return the favor someday if he needs something or perhaps someone else
can help him out too based on his generosity. Not many collectors in
his town, but you houston guys are not far away and need to get to know
Michael.
Tim Peterson
Tyler Tx
www.timsarcade.net

I wish I had the time or I would have made the drive myself. Congrats
on your "purchase" Tim. Good to hear there are "good guys" down that way.

Pat D.

timb0pete@aol.com wrote:
> I responded to a post Michael had giving away 2 33inch monitors for
> Free. One was working what a deal. So I drive about 4 hours and he
> gives me 2 cabs and some misc parts also. He helped me load all that
> stuff in my truck which was quite a chore to get it all in there. I
> just wanted to say thanks to him for making the trip worth it and for
> holding them for me a couple of weeks until I can get there. I hope to
> return the favor someday if he needs something or perhaps someone else
> can help him out too based on his generosity. Not many collectors in
> his town, but you houston guys are not far away and need to get to know
> Michael.
> Tim Peterson
> Tyler Tx
> www.timsarcade.net

If you want the non working one let me know...I think its minor just
email me
Tim