Location change of my documents works inconsistently

Hi, i have several user accounts in win xp.
I tried to change locations to another drive. In two of the accounts, this
works for all folders under Documents and settings. The have moved to the
other drive.
But for two other accounts, only the MyDocuments folder itself has moved,
and the rest is still occupying space with application data, local settings,
etc.
What can i do to make all the files under a single user account move to
another location and not just the files in my documents?
1 answer Last reply
More about location change documents works inconsistently

    See "ProfileImagePath" part in this article
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314843

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Benberk2005" <Benberk2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, i have several user accounts in win xp.
    > I tried to change locations to another drive. In two of the accounts, this
    > works for all folders under Documents and settings. The have moved to the
    > other drive.
    > But for two other accounts, only the MyDocuments folder itself has moved,
    > and the rest is still occupying space with application data, local
    > settings,
    > etc.
    > What can i do to make all the files under a single user account move to
    > another location and not just the files in my documents?

My Documents Windows XP