Bluetooth audio

Does anyone know how integrate a bluetooth Motorola HS850 (Wireless
headset)with a desktop running XP Pro. I do have a D-Link USB Bluetooth
Adapter (DBT-120) attached to my computer.
The Bluetooth device manager did find my headset and said that it is working
properly but I can't seem to be able to use it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pierre
5 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth audio

    Go to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\. Delete the following key: {e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}. Open Device
    Manager. (run devmgmt.msc) Remove the Bluetooth listed here. Click Action, click Scan for hardware changes. This should
    re-enumerate the Bluetooth adapter, using the SP2 drivers.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "n0mercy" <n0mercy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8BD875D-C90B-4E26-B87E-7DF048119801@microsoft.com...
    > Does anyone know how integrate a bluetooth Motorola HS850 (Wireless
    > headset)with a desktop running XP Pro. I do have a D-Link USB Bluetooth
    > Adapter (DBT-120) attached to my computer.
    > The Bluetooth device manager did find my headset and said that it is working
    > properly but I can't seem to be able to use it.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Pierre

    Pierre did you have any luck with your bluetooth headset. i have exactly the
    same problem.i managed to get to the part to delete bluetooth but found there
    are 4 types of bluetooth not being very computer literate did not know which
    to delete.did it work for you if so can you advise me )in simple terms) many
    thanks P wrote:

    > Does anyone know how integrate a bluetooth Motorola HS850 (Wireless
    > headset)with a desktop running XP Pro. I do have a D-Link USB Bluetooth
    > Adapter (DBT-120) attached to my computer.
    > The Bluetooth device manager did find my headset and said that it is working
    > properly but I can't seem to be able to use it.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Pierre

    Sorry GEMMA, no luck, I can't wait 'till I find how it is possible.

    "GEMMA47" wrote:

    > Pierre did you have any luck with your bluetooth headset. i have exactly the
    > same problem.i managed to get to the part to delete bluetooth but found there
    > are 4 types of bluetooth not being very computer literate did not know which
    > to delete.did it work for you if so can you advise me )in simple terms) many
    > thanks P wrote:
    >
    > > Does anyone know how integrate a bluetooth Motorola HS850 (Wireless
    > > headset)with a desktop running XP Pro. I do have a D-Link USB Bluetooth
    > > Adapter (DBT-120) attached to my computer.
    > > The Bluetooth device manager did find my headset and said that it is working
    > > properly but I can't seem to be able to use it.
    > > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > Pierre

    thanks will you let me know if you do get the answer. i have spoken to a few
    people who say they have heard of people using this method. so if i get the
    answer will let you know

    "n0mercy" wrote:

    > Sorry GEMMA, no luck, I can't wait 'till I find how it is possible.
    >
    > "GEMMA47" wrote:
    >
    > > Pierre did you have any luck with your bluetooth headset. i have exactly the
    > > same problem.i managed to get to the part to delete bluetooth but found there
    > > are 4 types of bluetooth not being very computer literate did not know which
    > > to delete.did it work for you if so can you advise me )in simple terms) many
    > > thanks P wrote:
    > >
    > > > Does anyone know how integrate a bluetooth Motorola HS850 (Wireless
    > > > headset)with a desktop running XP Pro. I do have a D-Link USB Bluetooth
    > > > Adapter (DBT-120) attached to my computer.
    > > > The Bluetooth device manager did find my headset and said that it is working
    > > > properly but I can't seem to be able to use it.
    > > > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > > >
    > > > Pierre

    HI PIEERE
    BLUETOOTH HEADSET. I HAVE MANAGED TO PAIR HEADSET WITH COMPUTER.
    UNFOTUNATLEY NOT WITH D-LINK.I BORROWED MY FRIENDS USB ADAPTOR A EZURIO ABOUT
    £28 FROM SUPPLIER. LOAD DISC SUPPLIED ACTIVATE HEARSET ON THE SCREEN PAIR IN
    WITH YOUR HEADSET,WILL SAY CONNECTED PRESS YOUR MULTIPLE CONTROL BUTON ON
    YOUR HEADSET AND YOUR THERE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE AND IF YOU
    ARE SUCSESFULL

    "n0mercy" wrote:

    > Does anyone know how integrate a bluetooth Motorola HS850 (Wireless
    > headset)with a desktop running XP Pro. I do have a D-Link USB Bluetooth
    > Adapter (DBT-120) attached to my computer.
    > The Bluetooth device manager did find my headset and said that it is working
    > properly but I can't seem to be able to use it.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Pierre

Gaming Headsets Bluetooth Windows XP