Windows 98 to Windows XP

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If I have minor load problems with my W98 and just keep
hitting ok to make the load problems go away. Can I still
use the Windows XP ugrade or will Windows XP see the
missing minor load files and not install the upgrade? Any
help suggestions will be appreciated before I purchase
the upgrade 2nd addition.

Thank you, Bob

Hi Bob

You really ought to sort out the Win 98 problems before upgrading to XP.
Not doing so could result in even more problems.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User