What games came in taito cabinets.

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2005 1:00:14 AM

What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
auction. Thanks all

Dave

More about : games taito cabinets

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 1:23:48 AM

elevator action
zoo keeper (same shape)
jungle king-hunt
crazy climber (close)
stratavox (close)
front line
etc
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 2:34:07 PM

This may help. Let me know if anyone has any positive info to fill in.

Taito Identification:

1st Generation Taito Cabs

1979
Lunar Rescue (Blue/ White Stripes)

1980
Stratovox (Red/White Stripes)
Crazy Climber (Orange/ White Stripes)
Polaris (Blue/ White Stripes)

1981
Colony 7 (Blue/ Orange Stripes)
Grand Champion (Red/Black)
Lock n Chase (Black/ Light Blue Stripes)
Zarzon (Black/ White Stripes)
Moon Shuttle (Red/ White Stripes)

2nd Generation Cabs (Front Stripes, Front Color, Side Stripes, Side
Color)

1981
Qix (Gray, Black, Black, Gray)

1982
Alpine Ski (Light Blue, Black, Black, Light Blue)
Electric Yo Yo (Yellow, Black, Black, Yellow)
Front Line (Tan, Brown, Brown, Orange)
Jungle Hunt/King (Green, Black, Black, Green)
Kram (Red, Black, Black, Red)
Space Dungeon (Light Blue, Black, Light Blue, Black)
Wild Western (Peach, Black, Brown, Peach)

1983
Elevator Action (Conversion Kit Only?)
Pirate Pete (Conversion kit)
Tin Star (?)
Water Ski (Conversion Kit)
Zoo Keeper (Unique)

Derek
May 3, 2005 3:20:48 PM

Elevator Action
Wild Western
Frontline
Jungle King
Jungle Hunt
Tin Star
Qix
Zookeeper
Alpine Ski
Pirate Pete
Electric Yo Yo
Kram
Space Dungeon

Jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

<dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
> What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
> auction. Thanks all
>

> Dave

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 4:36:14 PM

Zoo Keeper, in my opinion, has some of the best art around. I love
that game too!
Qix is another favorite of mine.

Good list dsl.
May 3, 2005 4:49:54 PM

Woops.Sorry i forgot to post a link:)
"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> Mr Do's Castle.Here is a link to one i have for sale in great condition.
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671
>
> <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
>> What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
>> auction. Thanks all
>>

>> Dave

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 9:18:05 PM

MARK

you dingleberry. thats a goddamn conversion. im sure he wanted to know what
games were original taito games - not conversions!

jon

> Woops.Sorry i forgot to post a link:)
> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>> Mr Do's Castle.Here is a link to one i have for sale in great condition.
>>
>> --
>>
>> THANKS.MARK,
>> MARKLINE VENDING
>> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
>> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
>> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
>> 516-678-9671
>>
>> <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
>>> auction. Thanks all
>>>

>>> Dave

May 3, 2005 9:18:06 PM

Hey Evil dickhead.I don't care.Evil Exidy.?.Nice name.Your about as cool as
the Sun with that name.
"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> MARK
>
> you dingleberry. thats a goddamn conversion. im sure he wanted to know
> what games were original taito games - not conversions!
>
> jon
>
> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>> Woops.Sorry i forgot to post a link:)
>> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>>> Mr Do's Castle.Here is a link to one i have for sale in great condition.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> THANKS.MARK,
>>> MARKLINE VENDING
>>> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
>>> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
>>> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
>>> 516-678-9671
>>>
>>> <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 1:01:14 AM

Mark

there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
you already are.
keep up the good work,

jon
May 4, 2005 1:57:11 AM

You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad that
you have to name yourself something you want people to think you are.I have
seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly not the Evil
person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a cartoon character or
something.??.Most people get a nick name from their friends.But you gave
yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:) )))
> Mark
>
> there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
> you already are.
> keep up the good work,
>
> jon

May 4, 2005 2:40:12 AM

depending on monitor orientation :)

Big Event Golf

> Elevator Action
> Wild Western
> Frontline
> Jungle King
> Jungle Hunt
> Tin Star
> Qix
> Zookeeper
> Alpine Ski
> Pirate Pete
> Electric Yo Yo
> Kram
> Space Dungeon
>
> Jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com
>

> <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
> > What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
> > auction. Thanks all
> >

> > Dave

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 2:40:13 AM

Ive seen Big Event Golf. its put in a cab similar to Crazy Climber not the
other style taito cabs.

other games mentioned like Stratovox, Crazy Climber plus Lock n Chase,
Polaris and so on are older style Taito cabs - not the same thing.

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com
May 4, 2005 6:07:48 AM

Yup, you're stupid.

Dumb as a sack of hammers.
Bright as a burnt out lightbulb.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
All booster, no payload.
All crown, no filling.
All foam, no beer.
All hammer, no nail.
All hat and no cattle.
All his eggs in the same basket.
All icing, no cake.
All shot, no powder.
All the lights don't shine in yer marquee.
An Apple //e on UUCP.
An early example of the Peter Principle.
An example of how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut
sized brains.
An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
An expert on the historical significance of cottage cheese.

That's all I got :)

/b

> You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad that
> you have to name yourself something you want people to think you are.I
> have seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly not
> the Evil person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a cartoon
> character or something.??.Most people get a nick name from their
> friends.But you gave yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:) )))
> "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mark
>>
>> there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
>> you already are.
>> keep up the good work,
>>
>> jon

May 4, 2005 6:07:49 AM

Well PORK.That's good enough for me.:) .But you left out a few that i know i
am.
"prOk" <bsonej@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yup, you're stupid.
>
> Dumb as a sack of hammers.
> Bright as a burnt out lightbulb.
> Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
> All booster, no payload.
> All crown, no filling.
> All foam, no beer.
> All hammer, no nail.
> All hat and no cattle.
> All his eggs in the same basket.
> All icing, no cake.
> All shot, no powder.
> All the lights don't shine in yer marquee.
> An Apple //e on UUCP.
> An early example of the Peter Principle.
> An example of how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut
> sized brains.
> An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
> An expert on the historical significance of cottage cheese.
>
> That's all I got :)
>
> /b
>

> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>> You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad
>> that you have to name yourself something you want people to think you
>> are.I have seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly
>> not the Evil person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a
>> cartoon character or something.??.Most people get a nick name from their
>> friends.But you gave yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:) )))
>> "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Mark
>>>
>>> there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid
>>> than you already are.
>>> keep up the good work,
>>>
>>> jon

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 4:43:26 PM

or for the true geek:

"You'd lose in a debate with Eliza"

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad that
> you have to name yourself something you want people to think you are.I
> have seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly not
> the Evil person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a cartoon
> character or something.??.Most people get a nick name from their
> friends.But you gave yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:) )))
> "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mark
>>
>> there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
>> you already are.
>> keep up the good work,
>>
>> jon

May 5, 2005 1:41:36 AM

read it as what games will plug into a an elevator action harness :)
..au...

!