What games came in taito cabinets.

What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
auction. Thanks all

Dave
15 answers Last reply
More about what games taito cabinets

    elevator action
    zoo keeper (same shape)
    jungle king-hunt
    crazy climber (close)
    stratavox (close)
    front line
    etc

    This may help. Let me know if anyone has any positive info to fill in.

    Taito Identification:

    1st Generation Taito Cabs

    1979
    Lunar Rescue (Blue/ White Stripes)

    1980
    Stratovox (Red/White Stripes)
    Crazy Climber (Orange/ White Stripes)
    Polaris (Blue/ White Stripes)

    1981
    Colony 7 (Blue/ Orange Stripes)
    Grand Champion (Red/Black)
    Lock n Chase (Black/ Light Blue Stripes)
    Zarzon (Black/ White Stripes)
    Moon Shuttle (Red/ White Stripes)

    2nd Generation Cabs (Front Stripes, Front Color, Side Stripes, Side
    Color)

    1981
    Qix (Gray, Black, Black, Gray)

    1982
    Alpine Ski (Light Blue, Black, Black, Light Blue)
    Electric Yo Yo (Yellow, Black, Black, Yellow)
    Front Line (Tan, Brown, Brown, Orange)
    Jungle Hunt/King (Green, Black, Black, Green)
    Kram (Red, Black, Black, Red)
    Space Dungeon (Light Blue, Black, Light Blue, Black)
    Wild Western (Peach, Black, Brown, Peach)

    1983
    Elevator Action (Conversion Kit Only?)
    Pirate Pete (Conversion kit)
    Tin Star (?)
    Water Ski (Conversion Kit)
    Zoo Keeper (Unique)

    Derek

    Elevator Action
    Wild Western
    Frontline
    Jungle King
    Jungle Hunt
    Tin Star
    Qix
    Zookeeper
    Alpine Ski
    Pirate Pete
    Electric Yo Yo
    Kram
    Space Dungeon

    Jon
    http://www.arcade-classics.com

    <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
    > What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
    > auction. Thanks all
    >

    > Dave

    Zoo Keeper, in my opinion, has some of the best art around. I love
    that game too!
    Qix is another favorite of mine.

    Good list dsl.

    Woops.Sorry i forgot to post a link:)
    "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
    > Mr Do's Castle.Here is a link to one i have for sale in great condition.
    >
    > --
    >
    > THANKS.MARK,
    > MARKLINE VENDING
    > BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
    > VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
    > OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
    > 516-678-9671
    >
    > <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
    >> What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
    >> auction. Thanks all
    >>

    >> Dave

    MARK

    you dingleberry. thats a goddamn conversion. im sure he wanted to know what
    games were original taito games - not conversions!

    jon

    > Woops.Sorry i forgot to post a link:)
    > "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
    >> Mr Do's Castle.Here is a link to one i have for sale in great condition.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> THANKS.MARK,
    >> MARKLINE VENDING
    >> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
    >> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
    >> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
    >> 516-678-9671
    >>
    >> <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
    >>> What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
    >>> auction. Thanks all
    >>>

    >>> Dave

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hey Evil dickhead.I don't care.Evil Exidy.?.Nice name.Your about as cool as
    the Sun with that name.
    "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > MARK
    >
    > you dingleberry. thats a goddamn conversion. im sure he wanted to know
    > what games were original taito games - not conversions!
    >
    > jon
    >
    > "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
    >> Woops.Sorry i forgot to post a link:)
    >> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
    >>> Mr Do's Castle.Here is a link to one i have for sale in great condition.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> THANKS.MARK,
    >>> MARKLINE VENDING
    >>> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
    >>> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
    >>> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
    >>> 516-678-9671
    >>>
    >>> <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Mark

    there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
    you already are.
    keep up the good work,

    jon
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad that
    you have to name yourself something you want people to think you are.I have
    seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly not the Evil
    person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a cartoon character or
    something.??.Most people get a nick name from their friends.But you gave
    yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:))))
    > Mark
    >
    > there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
    > you already are.
    > keep up the good work,
    >
    > jon

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    depending on monitor orientation :)

    Big Event Golf

    > Elevator Action
    > Wild Western
    > Frontline
    > Jungle King
    > Jungle Hunt
    > Tin Star
    > Qix
    > Zookeeper
    > Alpine Ski
    > Pirate Pete
    > Electric Yo Yo
    > Kram
    > Space Dungeon
    >
    > Jon
    > http://www.arcade-classics.com
    >

    > <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
    > > auction. Thanks all
    > >

    > > Dave

  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Ive seen Big Event Golf. its put in a cab similar to Crazy Climber not the
    other style taito cabs.

    other games mentioned like Stratovox, Crazy Climber plus Lock n Chase,
    Polaris and so on are older style Taito cabs - not the same thing.

    jon
    http://www.arcade-classics.com
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Yup, you're stupid.

    Dumb as a sack of hammers.
    Bright as a burnt out lightbulb.
    Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    All booster, no payload.
    All crown, no filling.
    All foam, no beer.
    All hammer, no nail.
    All hat and no cattle.
    All his eggs in the same basket.
    All icing, no cake.
    All shot, no powder.
    All the lights don't shine in yer marquee.
    An Apple //e on UUCP.
    An early example of the Peter Principle.
    An example of how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut
    sized brains.
    An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
    An expert on the historical significance of cottage cheese.

    That's all I got :)

    /b

    > You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad that
    > you have to name yourself something you want people to think you are.I
    > have seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly not
    > the Evil person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a cartoon
    > character or something.??.Most people get a nick name from their
    > friends.But you gave yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:))))
    > "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Mark
    >>
    >> there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
    >> you already are.
    >> keep up the good work,
    >>
    >> jon

  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Well PORK.That's good enough for me.:).But you left out a few that i know i
    am.
    "prOk" <bsonej@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yup, you're stupid.
    >
    > Dumb as a sack of hammers.
    > Bright as a burnt out lightbulb.
    > Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    > All booster, no payload.
    > All crown, no filling.
    > All foam, no beer.
    > All hammer, no nail.
    > All hat and no cattle.
    > All his eggs in the same basket.
    > All icing, no cake.
    > All shot, no powder.
    > All the lights don't shine in yer marquee.
    > An Apple //e on UUCP.
    > An early example of the Peter Principle.
    > An example of how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut
    > sized brains.
    > An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
    > An expert on the historical significance of cottage cheese.
    >
    > That's all I got :)
    >
    > /b
    >

    > "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
    >> You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad
    >> that you have to name yourself something you want people to think you
    >> are.I have seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly
    >> not the Evil person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a
    >> cartoon character or something.??.Most people get a nick name from their
    >> friends.But you gave yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:))))
    >> "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Mark
    >>>
    >>> there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid
    >>> than you already are.
    >>> keep up the good work,
    >>>
    >>> jon

  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    or for the true geek:

    "You'd lose in a debate with Eliza"

    "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
    > You actually named yourself Evil Exidy and im stupid.I think it's sad that
    > you have to name yourself something you want people to think you are.I
    > have seen pictures of you.You are a typical computer geek.certainly not
    > the Evil person you want everyone to think you are.Or is that a cartoon
    > character or something.??.Most people get a nick name from their
    > friends.But you gave yourself that silly name.AND IM STUPID>???????:))))
    > "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Mark
    >>
    >> there is really nothing I can say that can make you look more stupid than
    >> you already are.
    >> keep up the good work,
    >>
    >> jon

  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    read it as what games will plug into a an elevator action harness :)
    "VaxX" <geoff_gunn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    ..au...
    > depending on monitor orientation :)
    >
    > Big Event Golf
    >
    > "evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Elevator Action
    > > Wild Western
    > > Frontline
    > > Jungle King
    > > Jungle Hunt
    > > Tin Star
    > > Qix
    > > Zookeeper
    > > Alpine Ski
    > > Pirate Pete
    > > Electric Yo Yo
    > > Kram
    > > Space Dungeon
    > >
    > > Jon
    > > http://www.arcade-classics.com
    > >

    > > <dave21108@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > > What games came in taito cabinets. like the cabinet used for elevator
    > > > auction. Thanks all
    > > >

    > > > Dave

Games Video Video Games