WTB: Atari Lighted Cone-Style Switch

Need 1 or 2 black base cone-style pushbuttons to finish my Asteriods.

Got one? Please email with price, quantity you have, and/or
trading needs.

S.W.

Reproduction cones - both tall and short can be found here:
http://www.gamecab.com/

Scott Watson wrote:
> Need 1 or 2 black base cone-style pushbuttons to finish my Asteriods.
>
> Got one? Please email with price, quantity you have, and/or
> trading needs.
>
> S.W.

I have NOS and used buttons.

Drop me an email if you have not found any yet.

-Stephen

I have one NOS switch, no cone, $25 shipped, I have used guaranteed switches
at $35 the pair, shipped, and I may have some decent used cones at $15 a set
shipped, but will not sell the cones without a switch purchase.

You might want to do a Google - someone I believe repro'd the cones a while
back and has them for a reasonable price.

--
Art