Photo Shop programs /PSP etc...

May 6, 2005 1:32:05 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew reasons for error messages in Paint Shop Pro
plug ins.
I have Xaos Terrazzo 2.0 and for some reason when I go to open it up and use
it to apply to an image I am working on, I keep getting a scrpt error / then
PSP is shutting down...etc....messages.
This is the ONLY Program I have trouble using in PSP.
Any advice?
Thanks in advance...
Apeke
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 4:47:24 PM

Did you apply the plugin update for Paint Shop Pro? There is one available
for ver. 9. How about the program updates - there are two for ver. 9.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

"apeke" <apeke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if anyone knew reasons for error messages in Paint Shop Pro
> plug ins.
> I have Xaos Terrazzo 2.0 and for some reason when I go to open it up and
> use
> it to apply to an image I am working on, I keep getting a scrpt error /
> then
> PSP is shutting down...etc....messages.
> This is the ONLY Program I have trouble using in PSP.
> Any advice?
> Thanks in advance...
> Apeke
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 4:47:25 PM

I do beleive I did....
I'll go check and try doing that, but I do beleive I did...

!