Best place to purchase a CGA monitor???

I know this comes up from now and then but where is the best place
right now to purchase a 13" or 19" cga monitor. Which brand is the
best deal. Many thanks, Garry

emailgsr@yahoo.com wrote:
> I know this comes up from now and then but where is the best place
> right now to purchase a 13" or 19" cga monitor. Which brand is the
> best deal. Many thanks, Garry

I have had good experience with the Kortek monitors from
Betson/Imperial. Also, the Vision Pro monitors that I think arcadeshop
sells aren't too bad either. The Vision Pro has a remote adjustment
card with all the pots on it so you can adjust stuff from inside the
coin door which is cool.

I've only used 19", but the 3 Korteks I've installed and the 2 VPros are
still working and look nice and sharp. You may see them for like
$175-$200 or so. Could be less. I remember I got a good deal on buying
a pallet of the Korteks a while back from a local distributor.

Matt

I buy the Happs from CrazyHugo on EBay. Happ occasionally has these on
sale and they are priced right. Betson's are okay but I don't think the
picture is as sharp as the Happs. My 2 cents.

Pat D.