smbusdh.sys BSOD on IBM R50p

Running Windows XP, SP2, plus all the latest patches from windows
update.

I have run the IBM tool that updates all the IBM hardware drivers to
the latest versions from their Web site.

Only add in hardware is Cisco PCMCIA WiFi 352 card.

This BSOD happens intemittenly when removing or inserting the laptop in
or outof the port replicatior/docking station.

I ran verifier and set it for standard settings and when I rebooted I
got a blue screen saying there was a driver issue. :eek:
This would be much more usefull if it told me which driver. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance to all who provide assistance.

smk

--
Stephen Kroll
Stephen Kroll's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=995

Well, it takes an expert to read the Minidump file (in the %windir%) that is created by 'verifier', but if you see something in
there you recognize, you might post any suspicious bit here. The [MSFT] folks (from Microsoft) do read here now and then. I suggest
starting a new thread with [MSFT] as part of the subject line.

(Don't expect much till Monday :/ )

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509