Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

if anyone would know.
Todd from TNT would.

Troy,

shawn <sbainer@xxxxxxxxx.rr.com> wrote in message
news:ONRde.2235$Q.1318@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
> Does anyone have a list of arcade games that originally came as cabarets?
>
> Thanks

Yes, agree. Todd is the definitive authority. I could
probably provide 40 or so, but more than 60 are known
to exists (and Todd has all, but 3-4 of those!).

Scott C.

Troy wrote:
> if anyone would know.
> Todd from TNT would.
>

> Troy,
>

> shawn <sbainer@xxxxxxxxx.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Does anyone have a list of arcade games that originally came as cabarets?
>>
>>Thanks

larryc

Todd needs to put together a web page with some pics of these, or post a
link to one if he already has it.

"Scott Caldwell" <lscottcaldwell@excite.com> wrote in message
> Yes, agree. Todd is the definitive authority. I could
> probably provide 40 or so, but more than 60 are known
> to exists (and Todd has all, but 3-4 of those!).
>
> Scott C.
>
> Troy wrote:
>> if anyone would know.
>> Todd from TNT would.
>>

>> Troy,
>>

>> shawn <sbainer@xxxxxxxxx.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Does anyone have a list of arcade games that originally came as cabarets?
>>>
>>>Thanks

Shawn

Thanks for all the info. Does anyone know how to contact Todd?

--
Randall - "I don't appreciate your ruse"
Stupid Customer - "I beg your pardon?"

tntquality@aol.com